Reasons why a Business Plan is important to an Entrepreneur.
- A business plan shows how capital will be raised and allocated.
- It guides the entrepreneur to avoid making misstates.
- The plan motivates one to achieve the set targets.
- It is usually required by institutions or people who are likely to finance the project.
- A plan is used to test the dreams and ideas of the entrepreneur.
- A plan removes uncertainty and worry when starting a business.
- It is used to evaluate the business by comparing the set goals and the achieved results.