0 votes
in KUCCPS by
All sciences a mean of D..Eng c- kiswahili c

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
To do a diploma in nursing, you have to have a mean grade of C and to do a certificate in Community health nursing, you have to have atleast a mean grade of C-. Therefore, it is impossible to do any nursing Couse with KCSE mean grade of D+.

You can apply for Certificate or Craft courses offered in various TVET institutions in Kenya.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.