0 votes
in General by
If you have opened for kmtc

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
If you are referring to HELB loan, then it is offered to both University and College students. KMTC students included. But when applying to do apply under undergraduate (University).

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.