0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I want to apply to TUM

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.5k points)
If you made your course application in secondary school,  then you were placed to one of the selections you made in high school. If you want to change your University, then you can do it during inter institution transfer period.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.