0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I would like to enroll for Diploma in Registered Nursing.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
All candidates who scored between C (plain) and E from 2000 to 2020 can apply fro TVET courses. Am not sure whether there is a TVET institution that offers nursing but if there is one, then you can apply.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.