0 votes
in NHIF by
edited by
How can one transition from employer cover to self cover?

If contract with employer ends and one wants to continue to contribute to NHIF.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
If you want to change NHIF employed cover to self-employed cover then you need to visit any NHIF officer near you and fill the employment amendment form.  Indicate that you want to change from being covered by your employer to being self-employed cover.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.