0 votes
in Education by
recategorized by
Can a student of D plus enroll in certificate of architecture in rvist

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology (RVIST) does not offer certificate in Architecture. It only offers Diploma in Architecture which requires you to have KCSE mean grade C-(Minus).

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.