0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I got a mean grade of B- of 59 points having scored a D+ in Mathematics,which course can I be offered in the University?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
There are hundreds of courses that you can do in University with KCSE grade B- or D+ in Mathematics. What are your career interests so that we can provide you with suggestions?
Hotel management and catering
Film arts and theater productions
Mass communication and journalism

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.