0 votes
in KNEC by
University of Nairobi has refused to release caution money and I have cleared with them. What should I do?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.5k points)
If your University or College has refused to refund caution money or excess school fees after completion of your studies and clearance then the first thing is to ensure you have applied for a refund. Remain with a copy of application for refund form.

If it is substantial amount of money, Serve them a legal notice and if they don't respond to the notice sue or report them to the ombudsman.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.