0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I need the transfer letter to present to my university during admission

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
Once your inter-institution transfer has been endorsed by the releasing and receiving university and it has been approved then you can transfer letter from KUCCPS portal. You will not see the transfer letter if the mentioned processes have not been completed.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.