Ways through which the invention of railway speeded up industralization in Europe include;
- Trains carried bulky goods which lowered the transportation cost for industries.
- Raw materials could be transported to the factories using railways for manufacture.
- Manufactures goods could transported to the market for sale using railway.
- It helped the movement of workers to the industry.
- Iron and steel industries developed to manufacture the rails and train wagons
- Railway transport promoted agriculture which provided raw materials to the industries