+1 vote
in TSC by
Hi thanks for your good work am a kcpe graduate who dropped in form 3 twenty years ago and i have passion in teaching can i do certificate in ecde and qualify to get tsc number kindly advice.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (65.8k points)
Hi Amos,

As at 2021, you cannot do a certificate in ECDE without a KCSE certificate. Although it has been a while since you left high school, the best option for you is to complete secondary and get a KCSE certificate.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.