0 votes
in KASNEB by
I applied for KASNEB examination that is no longer being offered. How do I request for my refund.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (57.6k points)

To request for KASNEB examination fee refund, write an official email requesting for refund to accounts@kasneb.or.ke. Attach all the payment receipts for the refund you are requesting.

If your case is not responded to within the appropriate time then visit the nearest Huduma Centre KASNEB Desk for further help.

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.