0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)
Can I do bachelor in education arts with an average grade of C+ with a D in mathematics

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.3k points)

Currently,  TSC requires that you have atleas D+ in Maths to be employed by the government as a teacher. Therefore, it is advisable that you consider another course.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.