0 votes
in HELB Loan by (41 points)
I did my kcse last year.I have applied for government scholarship but because of an avoidable circumstances I am gonna going to defer my studies till next year.Will affect my education in future?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)

You need to write to HELB Loan and request them to stop disbursing your loan.  Otherwise, your loan might be approved and school fees will continue being disbursed to your school fees account.

Contact HELB via phone number 0711052000 or contactcentre@helb.co.ke  for more information about the matter. 

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.