0 votes
in Education by (21 points)
I submited my details before institution transfer results were out from kuccps.so how can i edit them at hef portal after being placed in another institution?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.5k points)
If you already applied for HEF loans or scholarships, wait for the loan to be disbursed then write to HELB requesting for amendment of the details.

Related questions

+2 votes
0 answers
0 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
1 answer
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.