0 votes
in Learning Institutions by (11 points)
I did my kcse in 1997 and got a c+but due to lack of funds I didn't get to the next level..is it late or can I get assistance.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.3k points)
Yes, you can apply for TVET courses. Currently, the government-sponsored program course application window is closed. You might want to apply as private sponsored student in the TVET of your choice.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.