0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)
So could you please help me

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
You cannot do a degree in a medicine course under a government-sponsored program with B+. You must have an A (plain) and above. However, it is possible for privately sponsored students.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.