0 votes
in Learning Institutions by (11 points)
What is the deferment procedure for continuing students in Chuka university?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
Continuing students who want to defer their University Studies need to fill out the letter of deferment of studies (available at the registrar of academic affairs or admission office).

After filling out the letter drop it at the registrar or admission office.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
asked May 22, 2021 in KUCCPS by Haggai makokha
0 votes
1 answer
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.