0 votes
in Learning Institutions by (21 points)
Can ,I do diploma with C+,in physics, C math agg C+

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
Yes, you can, but it all depends on the College or University that you want to join. Each institution has its own  joining requirements if you are joining as a self sponsored student.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.