0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)
I couldn't not apply during school and second revision of courses,what is my fate of degree

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
You will be placed in any course and if you are not placed, the only option you have is to join University under self-sponsored programme (which means funding your education without government support).

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.