0 votes
in General by (11 points)
When a candidate invited for interview does not have the time or is not available can i replace them by attending the interview with my certificates.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (41.7k points)
Only IEBC can replace a shortlisted official with another. There is nothing much those who are interviewing can do.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.