0 votes
in KUCCPS by

Is it possible that I transfer campus after the transfer window has been closed?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (135k points)
No, you cannot transfer University after closer of transfer period on KUCCPS portal. The only option you have is to enroll as a private student in a University of your choice. However, it is possible to arrange for change  of course within your university of admission in the first week of reporting without involving KUCCPS.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.