0 votes
in KUCCPS by (21 points)
edited by
Need to join campus,how can I get a campus

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)

You join campus either as a self-sponsored student or a government-sponsored student. If you got C+ and above then you can apply for degree courses under the government-sponsored program using the procedure we have provided on this page.

Here is also a guide on how self-sponsored application works.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.