0 votes
in KUCCPS by
edited by
In a case where they have not met min. Entry req. For the same course but degree?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
Yes, you can apply for diploma course through KUCCPS portal even if you met or not met the requirement for degree course. You can even apply for certificate or craft courses. It is your choice.  However, note that there is a limit to the type of diploma courses that HELB loan supports.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.