0 votes
in KUCCPS by (31 points)
I want to peruse engineer courses with a cluster points of 35.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)

With cluster points of 35, you can apply for engineering courses at University of Eldoret or South Eastern University. However, you have to meet cluster subject requirements.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.