0 votes
in Career Path by (11 points)
Eng c-

Kisw c-

Comp c

Cre c

1 Answer

0 votes
by (45.2k points)
With your grade, you can do artisan or certificate courses offered by various TVET institutions in Kenya. Visit https://students.kuccps.net/programmes/, under certificate or artisan programmes, apply for courses that you qualify for when applications are open.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.