University of Nairobi’s Nairobi Innovation Week 2019 will officially be open on 12th June 2019. But before then, there will be some amazing startup showcase.
What is Nairobi Innovation Week 2019 all about?
Nairobi Innovation week is an event organized by the University of Nairobi that is held every year. The event is all about celebrating local and international innovations. It is the right place for Kenyan Startups to showcase there innovations.
2019 5th edition of Nairobi innovation week comes with the theme of “Innovation and Kenya’s Big Four Agenda”. The main areas of focus for 2019 Nairobi Innovation Week startup competitions will be;
- Food security and nutrition
- Enhancing manufacturing
- Universal Healthcare coverage
- Affordable Housing.
Nairobi Innovation Week 2019 Events Calendar
The following will be happening;
10th June 2019
- Doing Business with Finland talk at Finnish Embassy
- Urban Mobility Summit at Nairobi Serena Hotel
- Launching AT2030 Spark Innovation at Mini-Lecture Theater 3, UON
- Innovation, Hi-Growth Startups, Business Planning, Change Management at Mini-Lecture Theater 1, UON
11th June 2019
- Startup Ecosystem Forum at Manu Chandaria Auditorium, UoN
- Innovation for Development and Crisis at Norfolk Hotel
- Angel Investing Masterclass at Mini-Lecture Theatre 3, UoN
- Health Innovations Learning Lab 2019 at Villa Rosa Kempinski
- Aeternity Blockchain Workshop at Aeternity Hub Africa
- Ideation to Commercialization Seminar – Day 1 at Taifa Hall, UoN
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and job creation at SBS Auditorium, Strathmore University
For more events, time and Registration check: https://www.innovationweek.co.ke
Do not miss all our latest updates about Nairobi Innovation week 2019