Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has announced 2022 job opportunities for teacher training colleges lecturers (130 vacancies) and CEMASTEA national trainers (24 vacancies).
TSC Senior Lecturer IV jobs
There are 130 vacant posts for this job opportunity. Senior Lecturer IV will be teaching in various public teacher training colleges in the following subjects.
- Physics/ Chemistry (Science and Technology)
- Biology/-Chemistry ((Science and Technology)
- Computer Studies/-(ICT integration)
- Physical Education
- Home- Science
- Art and Design (Art & Craft)
- Fine Art (Art & Craft)
- History/Geography-(Social studies)
- Islamic Religious Education
You are required to apply for any of the subject (s) that you qualify for. Below are more requirements.
Requirement of application TTC lecturers and CEMASTEA trainers
- Be in job group C4, T-Scale 9, Senior Master IV and above
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or its equivalent
- Must have participated in performance appraisal process
For CEMASTEA national trainers job opportunity, you must meet the following additional requirements
- You must have been a CEMASTEA for atleast 3 years
- Must be computer literate
How to apply
The application procedure is as follows;
- Go to TSC online: https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/adverts
- Click on the Actions button
- Then click Apply
- Enter your surname, ID number and TSC number in the e-recruitment portal and click continue
- Fill all the required information in the next form and submit your application
Deadline for application s 25th January 2022.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.For advertising and news tips, email email@example.com
Leave a Reply