Swot and Pestel analysis: East African Portland Cement Company is a Kenyan company that is involved in the manufacture and sale of cement and other related construction materials. The official cement brand of the company is blue triangle cement.
Summary of East African Portland Cement Company
- Company name: East African Portland Cement Company Ltd
- Location: Namanga Road, Athi River
- Business sector: building and construction
- Revenue: Ksh 3.7 Billion as per financial year ending December 2016
- CEO: Simon Peter Ole Nkeri
- Competitors: ARM Africa Ltd, Mombasa Cement, National Cement, Savannah Cement, Bamburi Cement.
- East African Portland Cement official website: http://www.eastafricanportland.com/
- East African Portland Cement official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/East-African-Portland-Cement
- East African Portland Cement official twitter handle: https://twitter.com/eapcc
- East African Portland Cement Official contacts:
+254709 855 000
- E-mail: Customercare@eapcc.co.ke
- Common company tags: Blue Triangle Cement, Olympia Cabro, Falcon Cabro.
SWOT analysis of East African Portland Cement
The following is the SWOT analysis of East African Portland Cement
- Investment in R&D
- High growth rate
- High profitability
- Risks of being one of the market leaders
- Emergence struggles in the country
- New products
- New markets
- Combining products and services
- Fluctuation of prices
- Economic slowdown in the country
PESTLE analysis of East African Portland Cement
The following is the PESTLE analysis of East African Portland Cement
- Political uncertainty in the country
- Investment in foreign countries
- Rise in the disposable market of its operational geography
- increased regulatory demands
- waste management
- green buildings
Do not miss all our latest swot and pest analysis updates
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →