NYS Recruitment in 2018 for Kenya youths: The National Youth Service that is under the Devolution ministry has advertised the recruitment exercise dates (Monday 5th March to Friday 9th March, 2018). Forms can be downloaded from official website shown below. The NYS jobs are open for application to any Kenyan youth who meets requirements set by the government as indicated below.
NYS Kenya Recruitment 2018 Advertising
The Department of National Youth Service (NYS), wishes to announce the recruitment of NYS servicemen and women (volunteers) throughout the Republic as per the requirements listed below. The recruitment will take place from Monday 5th – Friday 9th March, 2018 in accordance with the schedule indicated below
2018 NYS recruitment requirements
- Must Be a Kenyan citizen and resident of the respective sub-County of recruitment center
- Must Undergo Medical check-up during and after recruitment, this will be conducted by Ministry of Health and NYS Personnel
- Must Be prepared to undergo rigorous physical training
- Must Be prepared to give voluntary service to the Nation in any part of Kenya
- Must Be a KCSE certificate holder with a minimum mean grade of D (Plain)
- Must Produce Original National identity Card, Academic Certificates and avail one set of photocopies of the same
- Must Have a valid certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must Be 18 – 24 years old.
Successful candidates will be admitted to NYS Colleges at Gilgil and Naivasha for the NYS basic paramilitary training on dates and times specified in respective calling letters.
NOTE: Orphans who meet the qualification requirement as stated above will be given special preference subject to production of sufficient documentary proof such as parents death Certificates or burial permits.
NYS 2018 Recruitment programme/dates/centers
- Download from this page: 2018 NYS Recruitment exercise locations/programme
NYS medical forms and other details can be downloaded from official website www.nys.go.ke
Do not miss all our latest jobs updates on 2018 National Youth Service Recruitment (NYS) exercise