Moi University wishes to inform all students at School of Law – Annex Campus, that the opening dates have been
scheduled as follows:-
1. MONDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER, 2015
• Reporting date for first years (New) Government Sponsored Students for registration and orientation.
2. MONDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2015
• Registration for all continuing students.
PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
• Each student will be expected to have completed all requisite fee before registration.
• Accommodation is not guaranteed on Campus and students may be required to make private arrangements in advance.
• Students are advised to book accommodation online before they report to their respective Schools for confirmation of fees payment and allocation of the booked room.
• Non-resident students are advised to fill in non-residential forms online within the first two weeks of reopening.
NB: This information is also available on the Moi University website:http//www.mu.ac.ke.
Note: No student will be allowed to attend classes before paying requisite fees in full and/or clearing any arrears.
PROF. B.E.L. WISHITEMI
DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR (A, R & E)
Source: Press Release.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. If you have any questions, you can ask it at Kenyayote Q&A forum and we will reply to you.