Moi University wishes to inform all students at School of Law – Annex Campus, that the opening dates have been
scheduled as follows:-
1. MONDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER, 2015
• Reporting date for first years (New) Government Sponsored Students for registration and orientation.
2. MONDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2015
• Registration for all continuing students.
PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
• Each student will be expected to have completed all requisite fee before registration.
• Accommodation is not guaranteed on Campus and students may be required to make private arrangements in advance.
• Students are advised to book accommodation online before they report to their respective Schools for confirmation of fees payment and allocation of the booked room.
• Non-resident students are advised to fill in non-residential forms online within the first two weeks of reopening.
NB: This information is also available on the Moi University website:http//www.mu.ac.ke.
Note: No student will be allowed to attend classes before paying requisite fees in full and/or clearing any arrears.
PROF. B.E.L. WISHITEMI
DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR (A, R & E)
Source: Press Release.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.