Below is a guide on how to download Technical University of Kenya admission letters for students placed by KUCCPS.
Students who have been admitted by the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Services (KUCCPS) to join TUK can now get their admission letters online. Letters for module II students will be printable with effect from (dates changed).
How to download TUK admission letters
To access your personalized admission letter together with joining instructions please follow the procedure below:
- Go to TUK university admission letter download website here: Tuk Admission letters.
- For KUCCPS students, login using your full KCSE index number in the dialogue box. For module II students use admission number indicated against your name in the ‘admission list HERE’;
Click (submit’ to access your details and more options)
- From the main menu on the right, first print the letter which should have all your details, then close the letter and print the joining instruction. Please note that there are a total of 24 pages to be printed.
Fees for the semester shall be paid in full using your Registration Number at the beginning of the semester at any Cooperative Bank branch or any Equity Bank branch. The account name is THE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF KENYA.
Please ensure that you complete the registration process by completing the joining instruction and presenting to the admissions office having met the following other requirements:
- Original letter of admission offer;
- Customer copy of Fees Bank deposit slip (you are expected to pay full fee);
- Original and copy of the previous certificates;
- Original and copy of either National Identity Card or Passport;
- 4 copies of recently taken colored passport size photograph;
- Original and copy of birth certificate;
- Certified copy of guardian national ID;
- Two copies of the registration forms attached to your documents;
The university is a day institution and does not have its own accommodation. However, the Director, Student Services has a list of privately managed hostels that charge between Kshs 7,500 and Kshs 9,000 per month for accommodation, breakfast and dinner. Please make arrangements for accommodation before you complete your registration.
You may contact office of the Director, Student Services on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For any assistance about tuk admission letters or requirements please e-mail email@example.com.
Subscribe to our mailing list to be notified of Technical University of Kenya latest news.