Below is a comprehensive procedure on how to apply for Teachers Service Service Commission (TSC) 2019 internship vacancies online for primary and secondary school.
2019 TSC Internship Positions
TSC intends to recruit over 10,300 jobless graduates to meet the government’s requirement of student to teacher ratio in secondary and primary schools in Kenya.
Secondary school interns will be paid ksh. 15,000 per month while primary school interns will be earn Kenya shillings 10,000 monthly.
Of the 10,300 required interns, 4,000 will go to secondary schools while 6300 will teach in primary schools.
Requirements of TSC Internship application
To be a TSC intern, you must meet the following requirements;
- Be Registered with TSC
- Be below 35 years of age
- Have an insurance cover
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Minmum of p1 certificate for primary school interns applicants
- Minmum of diploma in education for secondary school interns
How to apply for TSC Internship jobs Online
The deadline of application is 24th October 2019 and below is the application procedure for Option 1:
- Visit: tsc.go.ke
- At the top of the website go to CAREERS menu
- Then go to Teachers/ Secretariat
- then click on Apply for Teachers Internship positions.
- You will be redirected to TSC hrmis App where you will have to apply
- Fill the required information to the last page until you complete your online application form.
Option 2: Alternatively go to https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke and click on Teachers Internship Position link, login and apply.
Any one of the two methods of application provided above should work.
UPDATE: You will notice that the application website is slow or has errors. This is because the website is currently receiving too much traffic. You can try sometimes later. Application has not been closed until 24th October 2019 (NOTE: Deadline was extended by one day by TSC from 23rd to 24th)
NOTE: Manual applications are not accepted by TSC.