Below is a comprehensive procedure on how to apply for Teachers Service Service Commission (TSC) 2021 internship vacancies online for primary and secondary school.
TSC Internship Positions
TSC intends to recruit over thousands of jobless graduates to meet the government’s requirement of student to teacher ratio in secondary and primary schools in Kenya.
Secondary school interns will be paid ksh. 15,000 per month while primary school interns will be earn Kenya shillings 10,000 monthly.
Requirements of TSC Internship application
To be a TSC intern, you must meet the following requirements;
- Be Registered with TSC
- Be below 35 years of age
- Have an insurance cover
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Minmum of p1 certificate for primary school interns applicants
- Minmum of diploma in education for secondary school interns
How to apply for TSC Internship jobs Online
- Visit: tsc.go.ke
- At the top of the website go to CAREERS menu
- Then go to Teachers/ Secretariat
- then click on Apply for Teachers Internship positions.
- You will be redirected to TSC hrmis App where you will have to apply
- Fill the required information to the last page until you complete your online application form.
Option 2: Alternatively go to https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke and click on Teachers Internship Position link, login and apply.
Any one of the two methods of application provided above should work.
UPDATE: You will notice that the application website is slow or has errors. This is because the website is currently receiving too much traffic. )
NOTE: Manual applications are not accepted by TSC.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →