Below is a comprehensive procedure on how to apply for Teachers Service Service Commission (TSC) 2022 internship vacancies online for primary and secondary school.
TSC Internship Positions
TSC intends to recruit over thousands of jobless graduates to meet the government’s requirement of student to teacher ratio in secondary and primary schools in Kenya.
Secondary school interns will be paid ksh. 15,000 per month while primary school interns will be earn Kenya shillings 10,000 monthly.
There are a total of 1995 available vacancies. 1038 for primary school teachers interns and 957 for secondary school teachers interns.
The internship will last for a period of 12 months. After completing the interns, teacher will be awarded certificates
Deadline of application is….
Requirements of TSC Internship application
To be a TSC intern, you must meet the following requirements;
- Be Registered with TSC
- Be below 35 years of age
- Have an insurance cover
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Minimum of p1 certificate for primary school interns applicants
- Minimum of diploma in education for secondary school interns
How to apply for TSC Internship jobs Online
- Visit: tsc.go.ke
- At the top of the website go to CAREERS menu
- Then go to Recruitment of teachers
- then click on Apply for Teachers Internship positions.
- You will be redirected to TSC hrmis App where you will have to apply
- Fill the required information to the last page until you complete your online application form.
Option 2: Alternatively go to https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke and click on Recruitment of Teacher intern link, login and apply.
Any one of the two methods of application provided above should work.
UPDATE: If you notice that the application website is slow or has errors, or if you are seeing 2022 recruitment is now closed, then try applying later when the portal is active.
NOTE: Manual applications forms are not accepted by TSC.