Below is the procedure of how to apply for Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) November 2021 recruitment of Tradesmen men and women, GSO Cadets, Specialist officers, Constables vacancies online.
KDF November 2021 Vacancies
The open positions are:
- General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets: Minimum of Degree in the following fields; Archivist, Education, Engineering, Environmental science, finance, Business management, Hospitality, Mass Communication, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Library, Music, Telecommunication, Security
- Specialist officers: Minimum of Degree in the following fields Archivist, Chaplaincy, Dock Master, Education Office, Engineers, Survey, Environmental Science, Finance, Business management, ICT, Mass communication, Legal, Library, Medical, Music, Curator
- Tradesmen and Women: Minium of diploma in Agriculture, Archivist, Music, Catechists, Maalims, Catering, Curator, Education, engineering, business, Food production and technology, ICT, Mass communication, Library, Medical, Para Legal and Records Management
- Servicemen and Women (General Duty)
- Artisans: Minimum of certificate in Automotive Electrician, Music, Carpentry, Catering, Masonry, Plumbers, Tailor, Painters, Vehicle Mechanics, Welder, Fabricators and Fitters general
KDF Recruitment Requirements
Academic and general KDF Recruitment requirements are:
- One must be a Kenyan citizen
- Must be below 30 years
- Must have a minimum height of 16m for men and 1.52 for women
- Minmum weight of 54.55 kg for men and 50kg for women
- GSO Cadets and Specialist officers applicants must have a minimum of B (plain)
- Tradesmen and Women must have a minimum of C plain for those who want to be technicians and a minimum of D+ (plus) for those who want to join Artisans
- Constables must be a retired KDF OR NYS Member
- Servicemen and women (General Duty) applicants must have a minimum of D plain.
How to apply for KDF Vacancies
To apply for KDF November 2021 vacancies follow the procedure below:
- Go to https://applications.mod.go.ke
- Click Register here to create account
- Enter your details and valid phone number
- Click Register
- Your will receive an OTP code
- Enter the verification code and click submit
- After you have logged in fill the application form with your details and the submit
- You are done. Wait for shortlisting
NOTE: If you did not receive the verification code then dial *456*9*5*5*1# to enable messages.
NOTE: There are no application forms to be filled before being shortlisted. Application should only be done online
You can download sample of KDF job application cover letter
More details about the job and recruitment centers can be found in the KDF Recruitment pdf
Deadline of application is 14th November 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be notified through Newspapers any day between 21st November to 27th November 2021.