Working at Equity Bank Kenya: Below are the requirements of Equity Bank teller jobs and sample bank interview questions with answers.
Equity Bank teller job
Equity bank is a top Kenyan financial institution that has been able to transform the lives of Kenyans through their various financial services offered to their customers.
Equity bank tellers work at the various branches of the bank across the nation. Tellers mostly interact with customers in the bank and assist them in processing various requests such as withdrawal and deposit of money.
Bank teller Requirements and key competencies
- A degree or diploma in a business-related field especially in accounts and finance.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in banking or any finance agency will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of IT.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Should be a motivated individual
- Ability to provide quality customer service
Key Bank teller job Responsibilities
- Maintain a record of all transactions as per the procedures of equity bank
- Answer questions and assist clients during transactions
- Provide services such as ordering of cheques to clients.
- Be responsible for cash on site
- Validate and cash cheques from clients
- Perform tasks assigned to them by Team leader such as preparing and issuing of cheques, money orders e.t.c
- Explain the products and services offered by the bank to clients.
Pdf Sample Bank teller Interview Questions with Answers
You can download pdf of sample bank banker teller questions with answers from this page: Teller Interview Questions and answers
PS. You can buy and sell more interview materials at muthurwa.com
[irp] Do not miss all our latest updates on how to pass equity bank jobs
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.