Learn about the best Payday Loan Lenders in Kenya for unsecured Personal, or Short term Loans.
What are Payday Loans?
Payday loans are loans given the same day you have borrowed and repayed within a month’s period. In Kenya, payday loans range from ksh. 1000 to 70,000.
Requirements to get personal or payday Loans in Kenya
In order to get a payday or personal or short-term loan in the Kenya you must meet the following requirements;
- You must be 18 years and above
- You must have an Mpesa account
- Some payday loan lenders will require you to have a Facebook page for identity purpose
- You must have an Identity Card (ID)
How to receive payday Loans in Kenya
Payday Loans in Kenya are normally sent through mpesa. You are required to;
- Download the mobile application of the payday loan lender company
- Sign up and provide your personal details like (Official names, Identity Number, Email)
- After completing your registration request for your loan
- If approved, you will receive your loan via Safariom’s mpesa account
- You will be told when you are required to repay you loan and interest rates (about 15%)
Best Kenya Lenders for payday or short term loans
There are a number of lenders that offer payday loans in Kenya instantly. We have written about that several times. You can visit this page to see a list of payday loan lenders
[irp posts=”20666″ name=”Instant soft Loans in Kenya: How to apply online for mobile unsecured loans”]
Do not miss our updates on Kenyan banks offering quick online loans for small businesses and personal!
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →