This article tries to simply the process of picking the best legal consulting firm in Kenya to handle any of your company laws or legal challenges listed in this article. Use the contacts provided below to to be referred to the top best law or consulting firm of the year in Nairobi.
Understating Legal Consulting Services in Kenya
Legal consultants should not be confused with legal expertise offered by outside counsel. The main work of legal consultants in Kenya is to offer effective management consulting advise to a company’s legal departments (in house counsel).
Services offered by Legal Consulting firms In Kenya
- Company Law including corporate restructuring
- Advisory opinions
- Procurement, Purchasing, and Contracting
- Intellectual Property Law (Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights)
- Commercial Law(Draft,review of agreements and other commercial contracts)
- Governmental Investigations
- Legal research
- Environmental Law
- Legal training and capacity building
- Business litigation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory Law
Type of Companies that the Legal Consultant deals with
- Consumer Products companies
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Utilities companies
- Financial Services companies
- Government, International Institutions, and Non-Profits
- Healthcare Organizations
- Higher Education Institutions
- Insurance companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Media and Publishing companies
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices companies
- Retail companies
- Transportation and Aerospace
Contact for the Best Legal Consulting Law firm in Kenya
To be referred to the best law firm use the contact details below
- Name: Elvis Maoro
- Phone Number: +254720680341
- House: Ruprani House
- City: Nairobi
They offer cheap but satisfying legal consulting services and are readily available.
Do not miss our latest update on the ranking of best law firms and lawyers in Kenya
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
I am from Pakistan. Initially I intend to set up a sole proprietorship in Kenya with purpose to import surgical instruments and sports goods from Pakistan and distribute in Kenyan market.
Please confirm me its simple procedure to set up business in Kenya.
Elvis Nyakang'i says
All you need is registration of your business in Kenya which is not hard if you have a contact person in Kenya who can guide you through the process.