Below is a guide on how to register online and apply for admission to join Baraton University using the student portal.
Baraton University student Registration
New students who are interested in joining Baraton University need to fill an online application form. For those who have already been admitted and want to register, you can use your Student Matriculation Number and Password that was issued by the registrar of academics.
How to Apply Online for Baraton University Admission
- Visit: http://registration.ueab.ac.ke/
- Then Click Admission
- Fill in the application form with your name, email and phone number
- Click Create Login and password will be auto generated for you. Your username is your email. Copy the details save them somewhere as you will need them to login
- Click Login and enter the details you save above
- Login and continue with application
If you are a new student and are getting errors with Login you can try using this link: https://www.ueab.ac.ke/admissions . Fill your registration details and Baraton University will contact you for more information.
For more information you can contact Baraton University Registrar using firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +254719617586
NOTE: The application procedure is for private sponsored students who want to Join Baraton University. Those placed by KUCCPS can use this procedure: Baraton University KUCCPS Admission.