Continental drift theory description.
- The world was one called Pangea.
- Pangea was surrounded by a large water body called Panthallassa
- Pangea broke into two namely the Godwanaland and Laurasia.
- Godwanaland and Laurasia were separated by a long water body called Tethys.
- Godwanaland drifted to the south and ruptured giving continents such as South America., Autardtiza, Australia among others.
- Laurasia drifted to the North and ruptured giving continents such as Eurasia, North America among others.