0 votes
in KUCCPS by
Am Cornelius doing education arts in Egerton University main campus and I would like to join laikipia university and do education science, I did my kcse in 2019 will my application be successful?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.3k points)
You can only apply for inter institution transfer within your first semester of admission when the window of transfer application is open.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.