0 votes
in General by
How do I replace my lost national ID in the quickest way possible?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (144k points)
To replace your lost national ID in the quickest way, visit the nearest Huduma Centre, you will be issued with a police abstract for Ksh. 100 (Inside Huduma Centre) and then proceed to apply for replacement of lost ID.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.