0 votes
in Education by
Thuogh am currently doing a degree in education. please assist

1 Answer

0 votes
by (41.3k points)
Other than Bachelor of Education, TSC has a list of speific degree courses for Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science graduates that are allowed for one to be registered as a TSC teacher.  In addition to being on the specific course list, you are also required to have a post-graduate diploma in education (PGDE) if you did Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.