0 votes
in HELB Loan by
I was allocated fees and happens it remains an overpayment and I'm finishing school

Can I transfer that fees to another student and I'm willing to pay the loan

1 Answer

0 votes
by (174k points)

This is an arrangement that you can make with the finance department of your learning institution and the student you want to transfer to. You can also request your college or university to reimburse the overpayment to helb to be part of repayments towards your arrears.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.