0 votes
in Career Path by (11 points)
edited by

Is it possible to persue a course in journalism, that is certificate with a D+,in multimedia university. 

1 Answer

0 votes
by (43.7k points)
You must have a minimum of KCSE mean grade C- and C- in either English or Kiswahili to pursue a Certificate in Mass Communication at Multimedia University of Kenya (MMU)

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.