0 votes
in Law by
recategorized by
This is unacceptable and i need to sue him for damaging my wife's character.

Please advise

1 Answer

0 votes
by (41.3k points)
If you are not able to resolve the issue through the area chief, then you can sue your brother for defamation. However, be aware that you have to have written evidence to prove your case.

A case of your words against his words will not go anywhere.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.