0 votes
in KUCCPS by
Will he still get the government subsidy?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (45.2k points)
You cannot apply for another government sponsored course if you have previously been placed to University by KUCCPS.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.