0 votes
in Education by
Did inter institution transfer and supposed to be joining jkuat,,how do I get the admission letter if I already have the transfer letter

1 Answer

0 votes
by (45.2k points)

JKUAT admission letters for government sponsored students can be downloaded from this page: https://admission.jkuat.ac.ke/.

If your admission letter is not available for download, then you can contact JKUAT Admission office through phone call: 0709 715815  or  067-5870117

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.