0 votes
in KUCCPS by
For one academic year

1 Answer

0 votes
by (40.3k points)
You cannot. Only students who were placed by kuccps  the current year are eligible for inter institution transfer.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.