0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I did my KCSE in the year 2010 and scored a B-(Minus) but didn't join a university then due to lack of funds. Now my question is can I join now?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (130k points)
Yes, you can apply to join University but under self sponsored. The window for government sponsored application is closed.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.